Thursday, June 11, 2009

29


My in-laws birthday gift to me was to watch Sage while we spent the night in San Francisco and then attended a chiro seminar all the next day.


First we picked up some dinner at Tartine.  Quiche, Croque Monsieurs, cookies that we dipped in Valhrona chocolate pudding...needless to say I was a happy girl.  
We cruised over to Golden Gate Park and ate dinner.


Tummies happy and full, we walked over to the DeYoung Art Museum 
and drank all the beauty in.  Shane was a very good sport. 
Did you know that our first date was to the National Gallery of Art?


In the morning we woke up early and headed off to the Clocktower for the Farmer's Market.


Breakfast from the FM
(The other loot: peaches, strawberries, foccacia, chicken, 
fromage blanc and Scharffenberger brownies for lunch)


Great food + Shane=Great birthday

9 comments:

Kassie said...

Glad you had so much fun! I need more belly pictures!

Are those glasses for fun or for reals? In the last pic you look just like me...or maybe I look just like you. hmmm...

Emily Judd said...

that sounds like the perfect birthday! How fun!

Alicia said...

They're for reals! I'm gettin' old.

La mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hickman Family said...

Happy Birthday! That sounds like so much fun. You've got to get as much alone time in with your hubby before #2 comes along!

Unknown said...

Aloha you guys. That breakfast looks delicious! wishing you the best with the last leg of your pregnancy alicia...and shane, great to see you even if just in pictures. and sage thanks so very much for your sweet song, i loved it.

klynn

Unknown said...

and happy birthday of course Alicia!

mb said...

You are so cute preggo!!! Hey I just found this new site you've probably stumbled upon it but it's jitterbug.tv and its all indie radio (like pandora) but ALL for KIDS!!!! I was having such a hard time on pandora making a kids appropriate channel with songs I liked and then found this site. If you haven;t found it yet I hope you enjoy!! Miss ya! Sending sunflowers your way!

unie said...

lovely! happy birthday alicia :)

-munirah-