Saturday, July 4, 2009

Forever



Is there anything better than a wedding? Shane and I attended one this weekend. The bride and groom were happy and in love, the words of the ceremony so simple yet profound; the same words we heard 6 years ago as we knelt across an altar together. It's good to be reminded of the promises we made and the blessings that will come if we will be faithful to each other and to God.

Marriage and family are not just for this life but forever. There's no better promise than that.

3 comments:

Emily Judd said...

what a perfect family picture. Love it. And I absolutely love going to weddings and hearing those words again.

Melissa Walton said...

what a cute family picture! i love you guys! I wish I looked as cute as you do with a flower in my hair.

Sarah H said...

Awww what a sweet family photo!