Sunday, January 3, 2010

Quotable Sage



A: "Sage put your hat on."

S: "I don't need a hat...I've got all this hair on my head."

****************************************************************************************

Right now we live in a little vacation rental on a street called O'Neal Parkway. No garages in this condo complex so everyone parks on the street. A few nights ago Sage informed me,

"I know why it's called O'Neal Parkway. Because there's lots of parking space."

****************************************************************************************

I helped out in Sage's CTR class today. The teacher told a story about a boy named James who wanted to choose the right. She gave a few scenarios and asked how James could CTR. The last one: James wants to bring a pet to Primary, is that choosing the right? All the kids shook their heads no. Teacher asked why that's not choosing the right and Sage expounded,

"Because it might poop all over the place."

That's my girl.