Monday, September 20, 2010

Best. Store. Ever.



Wow. I love this place. Name brand stuff, in great condition for dirt cheap. Just got some Kenneth Cole Peep toe heels for $6 and some red Steve Madden Platform heels for $12. Also got some Joe's Jeans for $15. The shirts are all between $6-10 and they are darling. There are tons of designer jeans: Sevens, Citizens and many more usually between $30-$50. And you can find belts, jewelry and great purses.

I try and go once a week (it's around the block from me) just to see what's new...there's always a great find.

Best part is Plato's Closet is all over the place. Go here to find one near you.

2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

i haven't been back since we went in August! I seriously need to remember to go there often!

Keli and Mike said...

I will have to check and see if they have one here! Thanks for the tip!