Sunday, March 27, 2011

surprise


Two prego mamas. Sheesh I look huge.

Two weeks ago on Wednesday Micah woke up later than usual (6:30 AM). Instead of heading back to bed I stayed up chatting with Shane in the kitchen. Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind. I turned to find...Kassie!! She stayed a week. She cooked, she cleaned, she kept me company all day, made food for Micah, made me laugh, shopped with me, ate lots of junk with me. It was blissful.

There is nothing better than a sister.

P.S. Shane gave Kass a compliment that he rarely hands out, "She's a good worker." Yep she sure is. We'll be so glad to have her back in a few weeks when #3 arrives. She's going to try to catch the birth again. My fingers are crossed that we'll get her here in time.

6 comments:

Emily Judd said...

You look adorable!!! I'm so so so glad your sister was able to come and help you, and that she's going to come help you with the birth and stuff!!

Kassie said...

cute post :) love you!

The Hickman Family said...

Alicia, you look beautiful! Sisters are wonderful! I'm glad I have a few.

Unknown said...

How wonderful for you! You look wonderful--not huge. Big and pregnant in a good way :)

Sarah H said...

sorry, that comment was from me.

bob said...

yeah pregos!!