Tuesday, July 5, 2011



I'm sort of proud to say I've never seen "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette."  Call me crazy but reality shows make me cringe.  I think all the fake drama is lame and painful to watch.  

But did you know there's a mormon online dating show called, "The Mormon Bachelorette?"  I've followed it the past 2 seasons and I really like.  It's clean and fun to watch.  22 first dates in 22 days  and then 8 second dates.  Ultimately the Bachelorette chooses one guy to take home and meet the family. Season 3 just started and it's a good time.

3 comments:

Emily Judd said...

so fun! I followed I think for the first season. One of the guys this season was in my Freshman ward at BYU! (i think his name is brandon)

Oh man, I wish I could say I had never watched The Bachelorette but we are so hooked this season thanks to a little mormon drama. So frustrating that everyone they have from utah are wackos!

Marcy said...

Aubrey Messick (Laidlaw) is my friend! We were in LN4 ward together as kids. Love me some Mormon Bachelorette! And so fun Aubrey is so happy and now pregnant with baby #1 :)

Ashley seems like a sweetheart, I'm rooting for her!

Tati said...

I totally agree with the bachelor thing. I have never watched a show and I'm happy I haven't! But I have seen clips of this and it looks really cute :)