Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day with Dad.

To all the Grandmas and sisters (aka the only people who read this blog--Grandpas only read if coerced by Grandmas): on my honor I will  post pictures of Haven soon, very soon.  She's a cutie and her wild mane has been tamed.  And she rolls. And giggles.

A few weeks ago Shane and Sage made the trek to LA to visit the orthodontist.  After their appointment they spent the day at Santa Monica Pier.  Together they rode a rollercoaster (Sage's first), ate junk food and frolicked in the waves.

Shane wasn't quite sure how to help put Sage's suit on and so she ended looking like this:

Shane wondered why one bum cheek and one nipple were hanging out all day.


Nice view eh?
When I saw this picture I was jealous.

  When I saw this picture I was REALLY jealous. Mmmmmm.


5 comments:

Emily Judd said...

that pretty much cracks me up about Sage's swimsuit. What a perfect day and such a good memory!

Ashley said...

What a fun day! I've had the 4th worst work week of my life. Seriously...it wasn't a good one. But I'll call tonight and see if we can arrange for a visit in the immediate future. Maybe Saturday or Monday if you're in town.
:-) Miss you loads!

Kassie said...

oh man that's hilarious! i actually lol'd and serendipity has banana splits just like that!

Allison said...

Oh poor Sage!!! I love it. Nice try Shane. :)

Camille said...

Dads are so funny. There are some things that only moms can do I guess. Putting on a swimming suit was just added to that list! :) Haven is a doll!!!! I want to kiss her cheeks.