Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Spelling

Sage and I had a chat recently about what to do if you're the first one up in the morning:

1. Under NO circumstances do you wake mom or dad. 

2.  Find something quiet to do and wait for the first riser.

This morning she was up bright and early and she found herself something quiet to do...she did a Google search that I found up on the screen when I sat down at the computer:










Did you get that?  "Sad casols"

And here's what Google came up with (exactly what she was looking for it turns out):

5 comments:

Kassie said...

So cute! can she teach that trick to my kids? (I mean the no waking others up trick...not the google searching :)

Emily Judd said...

that is funny! crazy that google knew exactly what she was looking for ;)

camille said...

Awesome! That just made my day! Xo

Amy said...

Can you believe that kids now are growing up with the "magic ball" of google? Any question you send out in the search line -- regardless of spelling -- is answered with a million answers in .002 seconds with a click of a button. To me it is still a wonder. To my kids it is like "of course!". My other favorite thing about this -- is that "sad casols" was the first thing on Sage's mind in the morning. Soooo darling!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

How cute of her!