Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Call me Crazy....


Today Sage and I drove 180 miles round-trip to see her orthodontist, Dr. Hang. See he's not just any old orthodontist...his specialty is dentofacial orthopedics (how's that for a mouthful?). What all this means is Sage will be getting some lovely appliances installed in her little mouth very soon to ensure that her jaws grow properly. She takes after her mama and has a big old overbite so you might call this an early intervention. She was a champ today; she endured the close-up mouth photos, measuring and impression taking beautifully...not a peep from that kiddo.

Now the question remains...is it worth the long, long trek to Thousand Oaks? Yup because I don't like doctors in general but I sure love Dr. Hang and I know Sage is in good hands.

No comments: