Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's a Hard Knock Life

Micah here. Let me tell you, it's ruff (with a capital R) being the baby around here. I have this big sister who's always mugging on me...smothering me with kisses and cooing over my cuteness. Mom says Sage adores me and she means well...I'll let you decide for yourself.


Exhibit A
She is constantly taking my picture. When Mommy uploads photos she finds dozens of blurry pictures and videos of me doing nothing.


Exhibit B
She adjusts me...scary! Check out the look of terror on my face.
I'd like to leave the adjustments to the professional around the house, thank you very much.



Exhibit C
She builds tents and makes me join her inside.




Mom says that some day we'll be best friends and play together all day.

Even though I like to complain about big sis I can't wait for that day.

Just don't tell Sage.

6 comments:

Emily Judd said...

love it love it love it. What a cute big sister she is. I am also looking forward to the day when Easton and Lincoln actually play instead of "wrestle"...

Kassie said...

haha! that look is so priceless! Its so nice that they can entertain each other.

Camille said...

Love the post! Hang in there Micah, things will get better. You have the best big sister in town! We send our love.

Marcy said...

So precious! Tell Micah to enjoy this stage because the fighting between siblings comes later! lol What beautiful kids you have you guys.

SeeCampbell said...

These photos are too cute!

Amy said...

I love this little peek into your life -- you are having so much fun. And so is miss Sage. He is wonderful... and lucky to have 2 beautiful women loving him all day!
Love you!