Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dinner on the Deck


Sage did her own hair...very fancy. And check me out...I look as tired as I felt.

We try to do as much as we possible can out on the deck. Games, stories, meals...any excuse to soak up the view and the fresh air.

Yesterday afternoon was Farmer's Market where we picked up lots of yummies. I was feeling lazy (and tired) so we ditched our dinner plans and had a Farmer's Market meal instead---caprese salad. Mozarella, tomato slices, sprinkled with fresh basil, drenched in olive oil and balsamic vinegar with some sourdough to sop it all up.

Yum yum yum. Simple pleasures make us happy.

4 comments:

Emily Judd said...

sounds delicious and relaxing. If only Easton would eat stuff like that! Sage KNOWS what's good!!! :)

Erin R. said...

We just had some caprese salad too! LOVE it!! If you love that, I bet you guys would also like a grilled Margarita Pizza. I just tried it tonight with fresh tomatoes and basil from the garden....yummers!

Kassie said...

i hope you got some more peaches!!

SeeCampbell said...

You look as beautiful as ever. You don't even look tired to me!!!