Sunday, October 12, 2008

We're Voting "Yes" on Prop 8 for Sage


1. Because we don't want to her to learn the mechanics of homosexuality at school.

2. Because we want her to enjoy the same freedom we enjoy...to belong to a religion that is free to teach and practice it's beliefs.

3. Because we want her to marry someday in a world where marriage between a man and woman is honored.

4. And most importantly because, “The family is ordained of God. Marriage between man and woman is essential to His eternal plan. Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony, and to be reared by a father and a mother..." (The Family: A Proclamation to the World)

5 comments:

Emily Judd said...

well said!!

Britni and Owen said...

I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.

The Fergie's said...

Amen!

thebohans said...

wow. your words and thoughts are powerful, girl. thank you thank you.

Sarah H said...

Beautifully said. I know my family is really involved in this too. I hope it passes.