Monday, April 6, 2009

Have You Been Here Yet?


I heard from some friends about an amazing event at the new Milkalicious Boutique...free baby carriers and lots of other goodies. I was bummed I missed it but I decided I'd still better check out the boutique and I'm glad I did! They call themselves a one stop shop for all of your nursing needs. They carry so many great products from baby lotions and herbal salves (good for nursing mamas) to awesome bras and baby carriers. AND they have a great playroom (Sage loved it) AND they have a nursing room...perfect!

*Located by the AV Library on Journey, near the 24 Hr Fitness and Salon Platinum.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

Wow! I wish they'd had something like this back when I had 3 kids in 3.5 years! lol. It would have come in SO handy to let a 15 month old Leda play safely while I nursed a newborn Chase! We never left the house back then ;) I'm glad you liked it, it WILL come in handy!

Lori said...

That sounds awesome! I will have to check it out too.

Sarah H said...

cool! I love the name.