Friday, December 10, 2010

A test.



Home birth midwives don't have much use for ultrasounds...if you want one great, if not great. I didn't really want to pay money for a five-minute ultrasound just to tell me the sex so I ran over to Target and picked up a little test called Intelligender. Similar to a pregnancy test... green means you're having a boy and yellow, a girl.

And it turns out we're having a boy! It will be fun adding another little guy to the crew.

The only tricky part about boys are the names. I have a long list of girl's names but those boy names plague me. We need something strong, easy to spell and say and not too common. Good thing we have a few more months to mull over this.

5 comments:

Emily Judd said...

a boy! that's awesome! I've always wondered about those tests...just never forked over the money to try it. Yes, naming a boy is HARD! We are still struggling...

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Congratulations! I'm with you, I have a long list of girl names, but hardly any boy names that I like!

Melissa Walton said...

Hurray! Another buddy for Nate. Sage, Ash and Sadie can babysit Micah, Nate and ? someday...while we go out with you guys!

The Hickman Family said...

Congratulations! How fun to have two boys so close in age. I'm sure baby 3 and Micah will be best buds. That is the coolest test ever!

SeeCampbell said...

I'm so excited for you! Boys really are easier temperament. Speaking of temperament, Cambria has been a real bear as of late. Toughest kid yet for us at this stage. Good luck with the names. How about Tucker? We once read a book called Tucker Flips (funny book) and I've always liked that name. Greg didn't though. Miss you a ton these days!!!