Friday, March 21, 2008

Free For All

A dozen little ones and hundreds of plastic eggs. We spent the morning at the home of my lovely friend Jeanine. She just (in her words) "bought a yard." Yes, a house came with it but her yard is the stuff of OC mommy dreams; almost an acre. The rest of us have patios or strips of grass that pass for a yard. But I digress.

We hunted for Easter eggs in the aforementioned yard. Oh what fun for all the little kiddies! Even Sage joined in the candy orgy...until her Mama realized what was happening and confiscated the goods.

3 comments:

Emily said...

It was great to see you two! And yes, who knew there were backyards like THAT around here? I wish I was still ignorant about it. ;)

Marcy said...

I'm sad that I had to miss this! Darn! Looks like fun!

SeeCampbell said...

What a totally cool picture? Are you a natural photographer or what?!?!? Thanks for coming and spending time with us. I loved seeing all the kids have fun. That's what my dreams are made of!