Thursday, March 20, 2008

This Is How a Strike Begins


It finally happened. After all the dishwashing, dishwasher unloading, mirror cleaning, floor sweeping and cooking (all free labor of course), Sage has decided that enough is enough. This morning after helping make our oatmeal the following conversation ensued:

Shane: "Come get the sausages."
Sage: "I don't want to do the sausage job, I already did the oatmeal job."

And with that she sat down and ate her oatmeal.

P.S. I feel I should mention that this was a temporary work strike...

4 comments:

Emily Judd said...

how funny! I guess it does happen, because I definitely did NOT like chores!

Britni and Owen said...

I'm glad Sage will speak her mind and hold firm to something she feels strong about...haha, she's a cute kid.

Kassie said...

she looks exactly like you! gee i wonder where she gets her iron will from???

La mia said...

OMGosh! Sagey looks and acts just like you @ that age.
She is ADORABLE!