Saturday, March 15, 2008

Radio Star


This is my sister Kassie who lives in NYC. A few years ago I suggested that she read this book on midwifery (the very one that converted me). Well, my evil plan worked and Kass was hooked. Fast forward to today: she is a homebirthing veteran and doula (provides support to laboring women). She was interviewed for public radio last week so without further ado here is Kass; consider it a mini-lesson on natural childbirth.

P.S. See those dimples? They're a family trademark....we've all got 'em.

5 comments:

SeeCampbell said...

Alicia, your sis is beautiful just like you. So cool she is a doula. You should be too! Maybe you can be my doula someday!

Melissa Walton said...

Alicia - I tried clicking the link on the word "here" and it wouldn't take me anywhere. Send me the link! I want to see it! Congrats to Kass!

Alicia said...

Jeanine, I would love to be your doula next time around!

Alicia said...

Meliss, I fixed the link.

Marcy said...

I listened to her, and wow does she ever present herself well! She has such a soothing voice, I think I'd like her around while I'm in labor ;) You have a beautiful sister (yes, just like you) and I enjoyed the radio clip very much! Thanks for posting it.