Monday, August 4, 2008

The Babes: Part 1

Sage currently has three lovely dolls. I can't get a picture of them because they are snoozing with her (minus 1 she left at a friend's house). She calls them her "babes."

Shane and I sometimes don't see eye to eye on baby names. When I bring up the naming of future children his eyes glaze over and he asks if we can talk about this another time (preferably never).

In an effort to get him used to some of my favorite names I've given Sage's baby dolls (past and present) some lovely names: Ciel (See-elle), Matisse (R.I.P.), India and Tessa. Sneaky eh? Well it worked. He's heard those names so many times that he doesn't mind them anymore. I'm working on boys names too...Sage's fish is named Dominic.

P.S. We almost named Sage "Cosette" but with a last name like ours we decided Sage fit better.

1 comment:

Erin R. said...

Very sneaky! Good idea!