Friday, November 14, 2008

Virginia

My mom's surgery last week gathered us from all around the land to come and care for her. It was wonderful to see everyone after such a long time. Highlights: mom's hugs, debates with dad, I love Lucy and late night talks with my sister Kass, playing with my younger siblings (much younger...10 and 12) and meeting my nephew Levi for the first time!


Levi is always on the move...I slept in the basement
and his clomping was my wake-up call each morning


Little brother Hyrum with Levi


Kass and her little one, Elyse, in Georgetown


Love these kiddos


Naked is how Levi spends most of his days.
It works...this little guy goes in the potty and he's not even 2!


Hyrum and I became good buds over the week.
We played football, did yard work, cooked, shopped and read together.
Here we're working on a chocolate cake for his birthday.


Dad observing art in DC

Sorry no pictures of you Mom and Lillian!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

What a beautiful family you have Alicia! I see the family resemblance there for sure! Glad you were able to go, and hope your mom is doing well.

And about your "listen up" Zach Gill...Aaron had just downloaded his album a few weeks before this post. You guys have such similar taste in music, that's for sure!

PJ and Julie said...

So fun to see some pictures of your cute family. And I am happy to hear the surgery went well.

The Allen Family said...

Hey Love! Your fam is so cute! I'm glad things went well and it was so much fun having over your sweet daughter and husband! Sorry we missed you at the each on saturday but i think your kids had fun. :) Lets try again this saturday!

B, C and b said...

Oh my gosh! You didn't tell us that you and your sister are twins!