Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sweet Boy



I kind of think Micah is just the cutest boy around, second only to Shane.  He has this darling, robotic, deliberate way of speaking.  He also loves big words and uses them often. 

On Sunday as I was nursing Haven he shared this heaven sent message,

I fugot to tell you Mommy, Heavenwee Faver wuvs you.

In the morning when we open his shade and we tell him that the sun is shining he'll respond with:

Dat means da sun is awake!


Showing us his paper bag puppet made in Nursery:

I actually goo-ed it on myself (goo-ed=glued)

When I tell him daddy's coming home soon:


Ip Ip ooray...yipeee! (said in a high pitched girlie voice)


He loves to give us pats on the backs or little back rubs when we hold him.  He'll follow the pat/rub by saying, "She likes dat."  And sometimes when I'm really lucky he'll caress my face (SO cute!) and follow it with, "Mommy likes dat."

5 comments:

Nick and Ashleigh said...

I love his robot talking! It is so cute in nursery. He always repeats throughout class that "daddy will be right back", like he's reminding himself that daddy is coming back to get him :) So glad he is doing so well, I just love him :)

Camille said...

Oh my heck!!! He sounds absolutely darling. He is such a cutie. What a lucky mommy you are.
I love the heaven sent message. Little children are so in-tune.

Marisa said...

Oh wow, what a sweetheart. I love moments like that.

By the wya, I found your blog from your facebook profile- hope you don't mind ;)

Amy said...

Seriously -- every mother who has a son is amazingly lucky! It is a beautiful thing. I'm so glad he is feeling better! I actually sleep better at night know that Micah is doing better.
:)

camille said...

heart melting. Those are the moments that make life so wonderful! Micah is such a cutie! I concur!