Friday, May 2, 2008

Jellyfish

We spent the afternoon frolicking at the beach, climbing rocks, picking up dead jellyfish and getting wet in the high tide. We returned home and sat down for our Taco Salad dinner. See we eat normal food...if you call grass fed beef, homemade chips and raw cheddar normal.

Shane gave Sage his last sip of kombucha and the following conversation ensued:

Shane: "I bet Mommy is jealous." (I was! I had already finished my kombucha.)

Sage: (not sure about that big new word) "Mommy's a jellyfish!"

Shane: (heartily agreeing with the comparison) "She's all soft and squishy like a jellyfish."

Whaaat? Thanks a lot Shaner!

4 comments:

Emily Judd said...

oh my heck that is so cute! Good thing you are soft and squishy like a jellyfish! :-)

Christie said...

Ummm. If you are soft and squishy, I am like a hideous mound of tapioca pudding.

Last night I went to a movie with my mom and when I got home Matt said, "Guess what I had for dinner? Two pieces of sprouted toast, one with pb, and the other with honey." I for sure thought the honey pellets were going to be it for him, but her really liked it! He did say that on the jar it says, "One whiff of the wildflower aroma, and you will be in love," or something like that. But he did not agree with the wildflower assessment. He said it smelled like something which I cannot mention. But he ate it and liked it! We are one step closer to keeping our own farm animals on the balcony. Thanks again!!! :)

Christie said...

Also, what is kombucha?

mikelle said...

Hey Alicia! It's Mikelle, from the ward. I'm so glad I found your blog, it's so fun to read about what's new with you guys! It looks like you had a fun time at the beach! Sage is so cute!